Thursday, 11 July 2013

Diy / pink + red nails

I have painted many nails with the help of some tape (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) and here is one design more to my collection. I love these colors together! I was a bit unsure do these colors fit together, but yes they do!
That pukka thing on my wall is my favorite tea. I put it there because it's so pretty and also because I need to remember to buy some more!
I had some old nailpolish on. It's very convenient when you want to save some time. The first layer of nail polish should be very very very dry, if you are using tape. And because of that I have decided that I don't want to wait around for the nail polish to dry so long (because I can't knit if my nail polish isn't dry.)
Place the tapes, paint the nails and remove the tapes.
And the last part is always the top coat!
That's it!
I think I said 'some' way too many times in this post.
Don't go away. Here's more!

No comments:

Post a Comment