Thursday, 14 February 2013

Valentine's day in Barcelona

26/365
On Valentine's day last year we bought some strawberries and other picnic goods from La Boqueria and enjoyed them in a windy weather in the Barcelona marina.
We walked in the Parc de la Ciutadella which is near the Barcelona Zoo. The seagulls and doves really captured my heart and the surroundings were just perfect for photographing the birds.
In the evening I walked past this lovely Alsur Deli for the first time. After that day I walked past it for many times but never actually tasted anything what they had to offer. I remember thinking 'next time I walk here I go there'. But never did I do that.

6 comments:

  1. the photos are lovely!! :D

    & omg..I want strawberries nownownoooow :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm craving those strawberries too :D

      Delete
  2. A valentine's picnic outdoors sounds so lovely! And maybe someday you and Alsur Deli will be meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! In two weeks I`ll be back in Barcelona and running in parc de Ciutadella... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now I'm a bit jealous.. :)
      I hope you have a wonderful trip!

      Delete