Saturday, 19 January 2013

A few days ago..

.
It was so so so cold! The temperature was -24°C and I was freezing. So were the trees.
.
But the ducks looked cozy and happy.
.
This is me fighting the cold and taking the first photo.
.
Because it was so cold outside I stayed quite near my home. This photo is from a place called Tallipiha. It's a small garden with Russian style cottages, which have been restored to their 1880´s appearance. There is also a nice cafe, chocolate and handicraft shops. The place looks now very beautiful when the trees are covered by snow and the lights are shining at the evenings.
.

4 comments:

  1. your ice pictures are so amazing! I was so excited that I finally had a snow day I could take a few pictures of mine own wintery wonderland, however they weren't nearly as frozen as yours! Love reading your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yes, it was freezing out here and it still is quite cold. Today the sun is shining which is always nice!

      Delete
  2. Those ice pictures really are lovely! I'm in Central California so we never get snow although at times I sure wish we did! It's hard to think of winter season when it's still warm enough to go to the beach!

    x, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would love to live somewhere without snow and the freezing cold weather! That's my dream! :)

      Delete